Don't worry, you won't have to feel bad about this addicting treat - because it's good for you!
It's anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic!
Many studies have now shown that food sources of nutrients are better than supplements. Check out the two articles below to read more information about this.
Adapted from other recipes and a personal obsession with making Kale Chips
1 Bunch of Kale
1-2 Tbsp of Olive Oil (depending on amount of kale used)
Salt to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Rip or cut your kale into bite size pieces.
3. Toss the kale, olive oil, and salt to taste in a bowel.
4. Spread the kale out in one layer on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 5-8 minutes or until cripsy.
6. ENJOY THE DELICIOUSNESS
This recipe can also be adapted and made with Brussels sprouts!
About the wonders of kale:
- World's Healthiest Foods - A great resource for food/nutrient information
Articles on food as best nutrient sources: