I Love My ND Video ContestRead Now
In celebration of Naturopathic Medicine Week (October 5-11) we are running a video contest for the patients of naturopathic doctors. You get a chance to make a quick video and let the world know why you love your ND! One submission will be randomly chosen as our winner to receive a complimentary 60 minute craniosacral with the one and only Dr. Ariel.
How to enter:
1. Create a 30 second video that highlights why you love your ND or how Naturopathic Medicine has helped you.
2. Upload your video to YouTube
3. Email email@example.com with a link to your video
4. Sit back and wait to hear if you have won!
5. Submission deadline is October 1st by 5pm and the winner will be announced via social media on October 2nd.
Your video will likely end up on our social media and website and will eventually make it to the website for the Minnesota Association of Naturopathic Physicians.
Thank you for doing your part to help raise awareness for this important health care option.
To get started uploading videos on YouTube from your desktop, follow the steps below:
1. Sign into YouTube (they now use your google account)
2. Click the Upload button at the top of the page.
3. Before you start uploading the video you can chose the video privacy settings, make sure your video is set to “public”.
4. Select the video you'd like to upload from your computer.
5. Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube.
6. Once the upload is completed YouTube will send you an email to notify you that your video is done uploading and processing. Simply forward this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.